- Combination skin, mostly very dry on both my cheeks with slight oiliness on forehead and nose area. I have a long dissatisfaction with my blackheads, which are accumulated after years of negligence. I have many many facial therapist telling me how stubborn my blackheads are. I think my blackheads were far more worse 5 years back and that was when I first started doing my facials programs.
- Over the years, I have started to notice that my pores were getting larger near my nose area and that I started to have pigmentations on both my cheeks.
Basically, all of us will go through these stages and as for me, I know that now:
- my pigmentations will not go away...I will look for safe alternatives( not laser treatments ) to reduce my pigmentations.
- soften my blackhead areas by weekly exfoliation( hope it helps..)
- minimizing pore areas by looking for safe serums
- love my skin with better and safe skincare products