Thursday 3 November 2011

Organic/ Natural Makeup with Lisa Eldridge

In my previous post, I mentioned that my makeup items have been stacking up, right? Well, confession time. In the past weeks, I've invested in some lipsticks, eye shadows and even cream blushes. Wanna know the reason?

Yes, I have been hooked to watching Lisa Eldridge videos and she is truly amazing! Her makeup techniques are so effortless and at the same time, looking natural too. In this post, I am sharing a video which she did on using organic/ natural makeup.


The brands that she choose in this video are: Bourjois, Butter London, Dr. Hauschka, Korres and Lavera.


Enjoy girls!

4 comments:

  1. I am not into makeup presently. Again, back 20 years ago, a big yes! Now that my face is full of spots, I use a base and foundation. I still like the video, though, a refresher course for me, and love her accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, love her accent too! Don't know why, just love watching all her tutorials.

    Oh, base and foundation? What about concealer? I find concealer is just great at hiding spots. I am not a fan of foundations though. MVO facescreen will act as my base for me, then concealer and pressed powder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Misha BB cream and it has that "white-ish" cast, so I used it as a base and then the foundation. I find MVO facescreen drying on me, or it could be the very dry weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MVO facescreen was drying to me as well initially but I use it after I apply the face oil. It gets better after prolong use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...